Phone: 0427 772 009 | Rockingham, WA
CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SPECIALISTS * STEAM CLEANING WITH BOTH TRUCK MOUNT & PORTABLE MACHINES * REGULAR SPECIAL OFFERS * METRO & COUNTRY AREAS * AVAILABLE WEEKENDS & AFTER HOURS *
3 ROOMS STEAM CLEANED & DEODORISED For Only $85 (incl GST) (extra rooms $30 ea)
CROSS COUNTRY CLEANING SERVICES WILL COME TO YOU BOTH METRO & COUNTRY WA!!!
Call us anytime to enquire as to when we will be in your remote or rural area next!!
WE ARE AVAILABLE AFTER HOURS & WEEKENDS
* Fundraiser Opportunities Available - Enquire NOW!
* Real Estate, Commercial, Domestic, Big, Small and Unusual!!
* Regular Customer Discounts available!!
Phone: 0401 075 468 | Rockingham, Rockingham, WA
Woody's roofing and home maintenance is a family run business that specialises in a wide variety of trades such as roof tiling, roof repairs, repointing, replace sheets, gutters, painting, landscaping, paving, timber flooring and much more. free quoteHome Maintenance and Repairs Rockingham Painting Rockingham Wood Flooring Rockingham Landscaping Rockingham Gardening Rockingham Paving Rockingham
Phone: (08) 6332 3139 | PO Box 129, Kwinana Town Centre, WA | Web: http://www.tubecolor.com
Tubecolor is the only powder coated galvanised steel tube used in the manufacture of patios, carports, fences, outdoor furniture and play equipment that is backed by an exclusive warranty. Tubecolor is proudly Western Australian.
Why choose Tubecolor?
1. Peace of Mind - Tubecolor is the only powder coated galvanised steel tube that has an exclusive warranty.
2. Corrosion Resistant - Tubecolor is made from galvanised steel tube which has a higher galvanised coating class.
3. Good Looking - Tubecolor is powder coated to a severe/tropical coating class providing a thick and lustrous finish.
4. Investment - Tubecolor lasts longer because it is more resistant to fading, chipping, peeling and cracking.
5. Quality - Tubecolor is manufactured to OneSteel's exclusive technical specification ensuring compliance with Australian Standards.
A handyman can perform most tasks around your house such as repairs and home renovation and maintenance from small to bigger jobs.
This is a question you should ask anyone you engage to perform work at your house. They should be able to tell you such information such as their licence number and what their insurance coverage is.