Warcom is one of Australias leading online e-commerce companies that has created a powerful delivery medium (the warcom web engine) for manufacturers of Computer hardware and software, consumer electronics and communications products to reach our consumer
|Monday||10:30am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:30am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||10:30am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||10:30am - 6:00pm|
We view every customer as a customer for life (except rude and obnoxious people!) and instill this philosophy into our employees to assure the complete satisfaction of every shopper. We're continually changing to satisfy our consumers appetites for the 'latest and greatest' computer and electronic devices. We work around the clock to update our site with the hottest products, useful new features and reliable content. From browsing our intuitive and information website, to purchasing and delivery to your door: we utilize the latest e-commerce and Internet technologies to provide real-time order status information, tracking numbers, safe and secure SSL encrypted transactions and much more. And, with warehouse locations in Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland, we will get you your products fast. In fact, 99% of our orders ship same-day.
Warcom regulars are accustomed to our low priced, first-class service! This is because we are experts on delivering new technologies available and are in the know with what's hot and what's not. Our reputation, experience and keen industry insight permit us to negotiate the lowest possible prices on the Internet. We stock the most in-demand products and vigorously encourage patrons to recommend new product lines to supplement our vast selection. If you have a suggestion you would like to share with our team, please let us know. Consumer feedback shapes our business and allows us to better serve our audience so your ideas are always welcome..
Is Warcom a shop?
In short, no. Warcom operates from a web-front, and offers the following advantages over traditional PC shops:
* Goods are purchased from distributors several times daily as needed, so even if an item is not in stock, it usually takes very little time to order it in.
* Distributor price-drops are passed on to customers without delay.
* Minimal advertising expenses means minimal margins and lower overall prices.
* All courier deliveries are tracked.
* Advice and support is readily available by phone or email.
* Warranty claims are processed quickly and fairly.
* Customers may pick up goods from Warcom to save on delivery (by appointment).
* Customers are treated with respect regardless of how much they know or how much money they have to spend.
* Customers are not pressured into buying anything, but advised according to what would be most suitable to their needs.
Like to know more about us?
Why not join our free member community today located at http://www.warcom.com.au/forums and get to know the faces behind warcom. The boys (and girls) are always up for a chat. So swing by today and introduce yourself on our forums. We'd love to meet you.