Helping you and your family live happy, healthy, pain free lives.
|Monday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
8 REASONS WHY YOU CANíT GO PAST ROWVILLE FAMILY Osteopathy
1) Treatment focused on improving both your bodyís structural framework and its function, to treat the causes of your pains rather than just relieving them.
2) Focus on using your bodyís own inbuilt compensating and healing abilities, reducing or completely avoiding the need for drugs and surgery.
3) Employ a whole person approach to treatment, not just treating where your pain is.
4) Focus on finding, correcting and preventing the roots of your problems, not just relieving the symptoms, and avoiding the need to continually come in for maintenance treatment.
5) A teamwork approach where we work with you, to put your health back into your own hands instead of being dependant on ours. This may involve exercises and postural advice.
6) Using the whole toolbox approach with a large range of hands-on techniques used. This may include massage, cranial Osteopathy, gentle Osteopathic skeletal adjustments and myofascial dry needling.
7) Focus on providing safe and effective treatment for people of all ages and stages of life, from pregnancy and infants to the elderly. (Manipulations not performed on babies, young children or the elderly.)
8) Focus on you as an individual rather than the problems, with treatment customised to your individual case, health problems and preferences.
This voucher entitles the bearer to
$10 off your initial consultation
at Rowville Family Osteopathy
Please phone 1300 883 753 for an appointment
Bringing out your health with
and taking away your pains