We have male and female instructors who teach you to drive defensively, competently and courteously in Manual or Auto. We provide driver education and behind-the-wheel training for teenagers and adults in large or small cars. Also in surrounding areas.
|Sunday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Monday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
ACE HAS QUALIFIED DRIVERS TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR DRIVE TEST.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE TEST?
YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR HAZARD BEFORE YOU DO YOUR DRIVE TEST WE HAVE NOTES AND A VIDEO ON THIS TEST - JUST ASK US!
WHAT TO EXPECT ON TEST DAY
You will leave your home and have an hour or an hour and half LESSON
before your test. THIS DRIVE WILL RELAX YOU.
We reverse the car in the car park at VIC ROADS.
You will need to show your LEARNERS PERMIT and LOG BOOK.
You will then be asked to do an EYE TEST.
The FOUR questions they ask.
1 ARE YOU ON MEDICATION
2 HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR ADRESS
3 HAVE YOU BEEN REFUSED A LEARNERS OR LICENCE
4 DO YOU HAVE AN OVERSEAS LICENCE
When you get back to the car and before you start to drive the TESTER will
go through a PRE DRIVE TEST:
INDICATE LEFT AND RIGHT
FOOT ON BRAKE (SO THE BRAKE LIGHT COMES ON)
WATER ON THE WINDSCREEN AND ALSO WIPERS ON
PUT THE LOW BEAM LIGHTS ON
PUT THE HIGH BEAM LIGHTS ON
NOW BACK TO LOW BEAM (LEAVE THEM ON FOR THE TEST)
FRONT DEMISTER AND REAR DEMISTER
YOU MUST KNOW ALL OF THESE CONTROLS
ALL OF THESE CONTROLS MUST BE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER
THE TEST THEN STARTS
IT IS IN TWO STAGES
• FIRST STAGE IS 10 MINUTES
• SECOND STAGE IS 25 MINUTES
YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO-IT WILL HELP YOU TO PASS FIRST TIME
All Ace Driving Instructors are:
• Qualified Certificate 111 and Certificate 1V in Road Traffic and Quality Control.
• Keep up to date with all the changes to the Licence Test Procedure.
• Qualified Keys 2 Drive Instructors.
• Licensed to give you a FREE DRIVING LESSON through Keys 2 Drive.
JUST ASK HOW.
• Will come to your HOME or SCHOOL or WORK so you can have your DRIVING LESSON.
• PATIENT, COURTEOUS and teach in a POSITIVE but in a RELAXED STYLE.