A friendly, enthusiastic and experienced team of dietitian/nutritionists specialising in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), compulsive overeating, weight management the non-dieting approach. Please see www.nutritionsense.com.au for more details.
|Friday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
Accredited Practising Dietitians & Accredited Nutritionists
We consult on Fridays from MediHearts and on Saturdays from Taringa 7 Day Medical Practice. No referral necessary. Book online at www.nutritionsense.com.au or call (07) 3091 1177.
Appointments outside of these hours and home visits are available by arrangement.
- No referral necessary
- Bulk billing for DVA
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan provider - NO GAP TO PAY
- Private health insurance rebates available on site via HICAPS
Special interest areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Compulsive overeating/binge eating behaviours
- Heart Disease - management of cholesterol levels for preventative and therapeutic care
- Weight management
- Diabetes management
- Nutritional management of people who have had gastrointestinal surgery
'My greatest passion is to help people find sensible, sustainable health through the enjoyment of food- I really enjoy facilitating and encouraging people to realize the healthiest versions of themselves. And to see the relief on a clients face when she is freed from the traumatizing diet-binge weight yo-yo cycle is deeply satisfying' Fiona Willer, APD.