Sydney Dance Rhythms offers dance classes to children and adults.
For Kids: Creative Dance (3-6 years old), Hip Hop (4-7 and 8-12 years old), Jazz (7-12 years old)
For Adults: Zumba, Salsa, Latin Dance, Ballroom Dance, Wedding/Bridal Dance
|Tuesday||6:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Friday||6:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Sydney Dance Rhythms is a dance school promoting health and wellbeing through its dance programs suitable for both children and adults.
Our dance classes are run in a fun and friendly environment by very experienced dance instructors.
We offer a wide range of dance classes:
1. Hip Hop for Kids (4 - 7 years old)on Tuesdays from 6.10pm
2. Hip Hop for Kids (8 - 12 years old)on Tuesdays from 7pm
3. Creative Dance for Kids (3 - 6 years old) on Saturdays from 8am
4. Jazz Dance for Kids (7 - 12 years old)
5. Zumba on Tuesdays from 5.15 pm and 7.50pm and Wednesdays from 5.15pm
6. Salsa, merengue, bachata on Wednesdays from 7.30pm
7. Ballroom Dance classes on Thursdays from 8pm
8. Bridal/wedding Dance lesson by appointment
Our prices start from $10/class
Our primary location: St Patrick Hall, 5 Drynan St, Summer Hill, NSW, 2130
Secondary location: The Infants Home, 17 Henry St, Ashfield, NSW