About Storers LegalStorers Legal provides accessible legal advice and representation for people and businesses in Sydney. Services cover commercial law, intellectual property, dispute resolution and litigation, consumer rights, property law, and wills and estates.
Storers Legal ReviewsThere are currently no reviews of Storers Legal, so be the first to write one!
More InformationSERVICES PROVIDED BY STORERS LEGAL
Media and Entertainment
Storers Legal advises on commercial agreements and arrangements, content regulation, intellectual property and publication liability issues across all media platforms, including film and television, mobile and internet, music industry, radio, and print media.
We advise on production and investment agreements, acquisition of rights and chain of title issues, distribution, program supply and licensing arrangements, management and exploitation of ancillary rights and related promotion, merchandising, product placement and sponsorship issues.
Storers Legal can advise advertising and marketing clients on a wide range of issues including content regulation and advertising restrictions, production and distribution arrangements, commercial issues, pre-publication issues, copyright and other intellectual property matters.
Marketing, advertising and promotions
Storers Legal can advise on marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns including compliance and clearance advice, advertising standards and codes of practice, product labelling and packaging, trade practices and consumer protection issues, defamation, injurious falsehood, privacy, spam and other direct marketing related matters.
We can also advise on compliance with lotteries and gaming regulatory requirements for competitions, lotteries, games of mixed skill and chance, and related trade promotions.
We can assist clients with brand development and protection matters including through brand, logo and company name investigations and audits, trade mark registration and protection, domain name registration and dealing with disputes, managing registered business and company names, and dealing with trade practices and passing off matters.
Information technology and communications
Storers Legal offers an extensive range of legal services for both customers and suppliers in the IT and communications industry, including:
- drafting and negotiating IT agreements, advising on outsourcing and facilities management arrangements, and negotiating communications services agreements;
- advising on internet and online legal requirements such as content classification and censorship regulation, spam, encryption and privacy issues; and
- attending to domain name registration and dispute matters, including cyber-squatting;
- advising on the conduct of large scale government tenders and teaming agreements for technology and communications services acquisitions.
We advise on intellectual property and branding issues, including arrangements for the exploitation, commercialisation and distribution of software, online interactive tools and other technology driven systems and products.
We advise on all aspects of Australian privacy law including:
- developing and advising on compliance strategies to address obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 and all related State and Territory legislation;
- advising on requirements under the Spam Act 2003, and other direct marketing issues.
Intellectual property - copyright, trademarks and designs
We advise on the management, protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights for the technology, media, entertainment, communications and marketing industries, including copyright management, domain name protection, trade marks and branding strategies, digital rights management, format and concept protection, designs, trade secrets and confidentiality issues.
Commercial and business law
We can advise and assist on a wide range of general commercial matters including:
- preparing and negotiating client retainers, standard terms of trade, consumer contracts and other commercial agreements, advising on risk mitigation strategies and limitation of liability;
- advising on appropriate business structures such as franchising arrangements, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and partnerships.
- sale and purchase of businesses and companies.
Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
We can represent clients in commercial claims and disputes in courts in NSW and advise on risk mitigation strategies, alternative dispute resolution options and settlement negotiations.
Fair trading, trade practices, consumer and competition law
We advise on consumer protection and trade practices claims for misleading and deceptive conduct, unfair contracts, restraint of trade, and breach of implied conditions and warranties.
Property conveyancing and commercial leasing
We can assist clients with the sale and purchase of real estate including residential and commercial property. We also advise on commercial leasing arrangements, including under the Retail and Commercial Leases Act 1995.
Wills and estates
We prepare wills, enduring powers of attorney and enduring powers of guardianship and can advise on estate planning considerations. We advise and assist executors with the distribution of estates.
Where you can find Storers LegalLaw Firm > NSW > Surry Hills
Lawyers > NSW > Surry Hills
Intellectual Property Lawyer > NSW > Surry Hills
Solicitor > NSW > Surry Hills