SpineScan provides an inexpensive, non-invasive form of imaging used in conjunction with X-Ray, MRI and CT scans.
|Monday||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm - 7:00am|
|Saturday||10:00am - 1:00pm|
SpineScan provides an inexpensive, non-invasive form of imaging used in conjunction with X-Ray, MRI and CT scans. This technology, known as fixation imaging, offers a picture of the motion of each individual vertebra and is an outstanding tool for restoring correct spinal movement.
Treatment Highlights at SpineScan
• SpineScan aims at assisting its patients quickly through the acute pain stage and into rehabilitation.
• Availability of Trigenics Treatment that utilizes advanced hands-on manual muscle work, low-level laser therapy and movement based therapies.
• Unique computerised analysis and correction instrument and the application of the Pierce System of Chiropractic.
• The in-house x-ray facility allows for positive post-treatment structural change within the spine to be viewed, often within weeks.
• At each visit, objective computerised measurements of spinal motion are recorded. The findings are explained to the patient and can be viewed on the screen.
Company Name: SpineScan
Contact Person: Adam Rocchi
Address: 37 Bronte Street East Perth Western Australia 6004
Phone Call: (08) 9221 0402
There are currently no reviews of SpineScan, so be the first to write one!
Painters in East Perth (10) Massage Therapists in East Perth (7) Towing Services in East Perth (6) Locksmiths in East Perth (2) Restaurants in East Perth (39) Real Estate Agents in East Perth (28) Travel Agents in East Perth (18) Employment Agency in East Perth (17) Cafes in East Perth (15) Accommodation in East Perth (14) Accountants in East Perth (13) Financial Planners in East Perth (13)