Back in Motion Hawthorn
About Back in Motion HawthornBack In Motion Hawthorn is the Physio clinic that gives you more! If you are in pain, feel stiff, weak or just need to get fit, our experienced Physios will get you Back to Work, Back to Sport, and Back to Living!
|Monday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
More InformationBack In Motion Hawthorn is the Physio clinic that gives you more! If you are in pain, feel stiff, weak or just need to get fit, our experienced Physios will get you Back to Work, Back to Sport, and Back to Living!
We do this using expert care in the fields of Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Massage, Personal Training and Orthotic Prescription. All of these services are provided by fully qualified Physiotherapists and attract Private Health Insurance Extras rebates.
We dont see our clients as sore backs, ankle sprains or headaches. We see them as fathers who want to run and kick footballs when coaching their sons footy team. We see them as teenagers not wanting to miss their dance recital and thus waste 6 months of practice. And we see them as mothers who dont want to face a house-hold of screaming kids with a headache!
When you book in to see one of our expert Physios, you can expect:
- A FREE Initial Assessment. Finding out what your concern is and how to deal with it wont cost you a cent.
- You will be asked questions about your problem
- You will be physically examined
- You may be required to have other investigations such as X-Rays or Scans
- You will be educated on what your problem is and how it needs to be managed
- If treatment is required, enough time will be left to commence treatment on the spot
- A FREE Results 4 Life session on a subsequent session. This will ensure:
- You dont get just a quick fix
- You are educated on how to get a permanent result
- We can guide you down a path to physical fitness and a healthy, capable life
- Flexible opening hours - 8am to 8pm Weekdays plus Saturday mornings
- Timely appointments. We structure our appointment books to make sure you can get in when you really need it
We are also easy to access thanks to:
- Readily available on-street parking throughout the day, and the council car park just behind us
- Tram route 16, stop #73 just outside our door
- Glenferrie Train Station just a short walk to the north
Call 9818 5454 now to book a free appointment. If you are not 100% thrilled with your experience, we will refund your money and deliver your next session FREE.