Abbeyvale Lodge Boarding Kennels is a dog boarding facility in Southern River, Western Australia. The company was established in 1993, and is run by staff who have handled dogs since their childhood.
Abbeyvale Lodge Boarding Kennels is a dog boarding facility in Southern River, Western Australia. The kennels are approximately thirty kilometres from Perth.
Abbeyvale Lodge Boarding Kennels was established in 1993, and its founders have handled dogs since their childhood. The facility has the following features:
• Small dogs are housed in a kennel each measuring approximately 6 square metres for eating and sleeping and an outside grassed area ranging from 30-40 square metres.
• Large dogs are housed in a kennel each measuring approximately 10 square metres. We have 8 concrete exercise areas each measuring 40 square metres, covered with shade cloth to protect them from the hot summer sun and shield them from the cold winter wind. We also have 24 grassed areas measuring from 20-200 square metres.
• All kennels and exercise areas are cleaned twice daily.
• All kennels are equipped with canvas curtains on the outside which we close off at night to protect your pet from the cold nights.
• All kennels have either a trampoline style bed or a plastic pet basket each with vet bedding or blankets on them.
• Only quality, nutritionally balanced foods are offered. Special diets can be catered for on request.
• A 24 hours veterinary service is available.
• All kennels are now fully air conditioned.
Write a review of Abbeyvale Lodge Boarding Kennels
Bookmark or share Abbeyvale Lodge Boarding Kennels on social networking sites
Where you can find Abbeyvale Lodge Boarding Kennels