About CGAC ConsultingIndependent consultant working from home. Specialising in WHS Policies, Procedures and Manuals and SWMS. Human Resources manuals such as Staff Handbooks, company policies and procedures. All comply with Workcover and Fair Work Aust Legislation.
More InformationCGAC Consulting will provide your business with a professional service assisting in creating a happy and safe workplace environment.
Workplace policies often reinforce and clarify standard operating procedure in a workplace. Well written policies help employers manage staff more effectively by defining acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace, and set out the implications of not complying with those policies. Employers have a duty of care and responsibility to ensure that the health, safety and well being of all employees is maintained while at work.
This is in compliance with current Workplace Policies and Procedures Legislation as defined by the NSW Office of Industrial Relations, Fair Work Australia and WorkCover Legislation.
CGAC Consulting will:
• Conduct a full audit of workplace policies and procedures currently in place.
• Prepare, report and discuss recommendations for improvement and/or update current policies, systems and procedures.
• Facilitate the implementation of Workplace Policies and Procedures.
• Provide the necessary tools to monitor and maintain continuous improvement.
• Prepare and provide documentation and forms to assist with Human Resources.
• Obtain relevant copies of the WHS Act, Fair Work Act and other information relevant to your company needs.
• Provide ongoing assistance with your workplace requirements.
• Assist in ensuring your business operates within the guidelines of Federal and State Laws, Regulations and Legislation.
• Workplace Policies and Procedures Manuals/Staff Handbooks
• WHS Manuals
Safe Work Method Statement
Policies and Procedures
Return to Work Policy
WHS Management Policy
• Human Resources
Handbooks and Manuals containing information about your organisation including your Vision Statement and Mission Statement.
Information for new employees
Fair Work Act
NES (National Employment Standard)
Grievance policy and procedure
• Management and Administration
Letter of Employment/contract
KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
• Customer Service
Cycle of service
Moment of Truth
Types of customer service
Determining customer needs
Meeting customer needs